Samstag, 29. Oktober 2011

I am feeling so globalized :-)

Hey folks.

There are some new nice things I wanna share with you. :)
First: I've got this very nice painting directly from Paris. I am very honored. I've never been to Paris but  this picture kinda inspired me to get on a plane and just take a look. Well nobody knows what Santa is going  to bring me this year. ;-)



The second thing: I've got my first letter from the USA! Wow. Now it's much easier to believe that all these international fans are really existing and that they are no product of my imagination. ;-) It's very interesting to know that Kinder Surprise is banned in the US.... Poor Americans.... it tastes very good. ;-)






Third: I would like to recommend a new series to you:  American Horror Story. It's a great show. I would never have stumbled upon but I follow Lea Michele twitter account and she wrote about it so I have to take a look.
You shouldn't watch it if you are susceptible for psychological terror ore if you can not see blood. ;-)



So folks. I wish you a very nice weekend and I hope for a lot of sunshine for all of us. Stay curios, full of Love, and drink a lot of hot chocolate . :)



5 Kommentare:

  1. I love the psychological terror shows. Thanks for the suggestion

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. American Horror Story ist soooo gut kann ich nur zustimmen :) Falls du auch Comedy-Serien magst würde ich auch noch extrem "The Middle" "Modern Family" "Raising Hope" usw. empfehlen. Aber die Serien sind genialst ;)
    Schaust du auch fleißig "Glee"? Bin schon auf die Folge nächste Woche gespannt :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Boah das Bild ist ja suuuuuuuuuuper schön!! Es spiegelt genau wieder, wie es in Paris ist. Ich war schon dort. Die Stadt ist echt schön und du solltest dir echt überlegen ob du mal hinfährst. Am besten nimmst du noch jemanden nettes mit ;-) Ist ja schliesslich die Stadt der Liebe, n'est-ce pas?? ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. echt cool, was du so an post bekommst ;) ist auch sicher spannend :P freu mich für dich und viel spaß mit weiterer fanpost ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Can you please block out the address of the US envelope?

    AntwortenLöschen